'); } -->
Get to know him: Yoda is a 10-year-old male beagle available for adoption through Triangle Beagle Rescue. He has many positive and a few negative traits. Yoda is a good boy 97 percent of the time: He loves to go for walks or curl up with people on the sofa or bed. He’s house-trained and settles down in his crate after a bit. He also enjoys riding in the car. The other 3 percent of the time, Yoda can present challenges. Certain things trigger him and he’ll nip at, and on occasion, bite the person who displeases him. Once Yoda knows you, he’s much less likely to exhibit these behaviors. Yoda would do best in a home with no other pets. Yoda is in good health for his age and still has lots of energy. He has a history of joint problems in his hind legs, but has exhibited no symptoms in the past year, when he’s been taking a daily joint supplement. He also has a moderate heart murmur, but this does not limit his activity.
For more information: To learn more about Yoda and Triangle Beagle Rescue’s other dogs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.tribeagles.org. Adoption fees are $250 or $150 for senior dogs and include all vet work. Potential adopters must fill out an application online and have a phone interview and a home visit. The group holds adoptathons monthly on the second Saturday at PetSmart, 3615 Witherspoon Blvd., Durham, and on the fourth Sunday at Animall in Cary Towne Center.